What we do is Pasta Machines!
: Order Status :
We are currently working on orders from November 2022.
- We order new rollers directly from Marcato.
- Mostly 180 models.
- Predominately in cases of 6, that’s how they ship from Italy.
- Shipping is way easier with a case and involves less interaction with each machine!
- Worth noting *ALL* new machines have motor mounts. You can easily add a motor at any time.
- After they are shipped to me I disassemble the unit and thoroughly clean everything. Oils, dirt, grease, etc will contaminate the coating process and cause major problems!
- Powder-coated in your colors!
- Reassembly is done and tested.
- I attach a 6″ x 9″ x 3/4” (152 mm x 228 mm x 19 mm) clear Plexiglass base plate
- Boxed up and Shipped to you!
The color range is very diverse; I use a powder coating. We found the candy colors work super well and show a strong metallic addition. Also, we can use opaque colors as well. Blending colors can be problematic and often has solutions and workaround that make them work. Typically you want to stick with transparent or opaque colors; blending the two is often poor results. Some may find the 9,000+ colors available (this includes the mattes, dormant, and various other types) overwhelming. We use Prismatic Powders as they have a very, VERY large selection of colors available.
Adding a sparkle effect to most colors is not a problem to do.
SOME Colors I currently have available is listed on the color page
Color selection can be one color or two colors. The two colors can be Color A on one side and Color B on the other, Color A on the inside plate and Color B on the outside plate, or some combination you desire.
Many other colors are available, and many more are non-candy colors.
- Candy colors are clear coat with a hint of dye which shows the metallic base of the pasta machine.
- The non-candy colors will not have the metallic base visible and may appear flat, matte or less glossy.
If you are looking for a specific color, A color that I have not listed, or anything else, please send me a message, and I will see what I can find and what is available! We are always looking to add more colors.
We ship the plain 150’s and 180’s in a USPS Medium flat rate box. Residents of Alaska, Hawaii, APO’s, etc., enjoy the same domestic shipping prices.
International shipping will need to be calculated based on location and weight. Average listings seem to be between $60 – $90 for shipping. The total of everything would be approximately $240-$270 US. We would need to use the address to determine the shipping cost.
How to order …
Due to the large color selection and unique blends of color, we cannot do cart checkouts. So instead, please use the contact us form, Leave A Reply form on every page, PM/DM either of us on Facebook/Instagram. Emails will get returned as soon as possible; however, some emails may end up in the spam folder, so please check there.
Showing all 2 results